Meet your new foot health ally.
Dr. Rosemarie Caillier is a Tuscaloosa podiatrist with a passion for providing compassionate and effective foot care to the Tuscaloosa, Alabama community. Prior to relocating and starting a family in 2008, she spent 9 years in private practice in her home state of Louisiana.
Dr. Caillier’s mission is to provide podiatric care to foster a healthier and more active community, addressing the necessary health literacy needs of at-risk populations. To this end, she has participated as a hospital patient education speaker on diabetic foot care and a podiatry conference speaker on social media for doctors. She actively participates in health fairs to provide foot health screenings and patient education. Her focus is on prevention and conservative care.
Her credentials include:
- Board certified by the American Board of Multiple Specialists in Podiatry, Diplomat in Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine
- Residency trained in podiatric medicine and surgery from the Central Alabama Veterans Health Care Systems (CAVHCS) in Tuskegee and Montgomery, Alabama
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois where she received a Distinguished Scholar Award and served as president of the Student National Podiatric Medical Association
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology-Premed from Xavier University of New Orleans
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the Alabama Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the West Alabama Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Caillier’s articles have appeared in publications such as Podiatry Management and Prime LifeStyle of Alabama. Her unique way of engaging the public about foot health has been well received from colleagues in her field. She is pleased to be able to provide healthcare social media consultation to other podiatrists for their online endeavors.
Outside the office, Dr. Caillier is a hobbyist in various artistic fields and enjoys cooking cultural foods. She is a dedicated mother to two beautiful daughters. She is happily married to her husband, James, who is an assistant professor at the University of Alabama and an avid runner.
As a family focused doctor, Dr. Rosemarie Caillier proudly serves the area she now calls home. Contact her today to see how she can help you get back to living life on healthy feet.