Thank you for considering us as your foot care provider.
We want to make your first visit a great one. The following information will help you know what to expect upon arrival as well as orient you to our office.
OFFICE HOURS & APPOINTMENTS
Our office hours are
- Monday 8:00 am – 4 :00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday (by appointment only for medical pedicure services)
The office generally closes at lunch time around 12 noon to 1:00 pm.
Please download the following new patient registration forms. To assist in providing you and others more time with the doctor, we would appreciate receiving this information as soon as possible before your appointment date. You may email them to email@example.com, fax it to (205) 764-5800, or drop them off at our office.
- Patient Registration Form
- Health History Form
- Authorization & Acknowledgment Form
- HIPPA Privacy Form
INSURANCES WE ACCEPT
We accept the following:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (in state and out of state)
- Humana (starting July 1, 2017)
- Medicare (including Railroad Medicare)
- Tricare Humana Military
- United Mine Workers (UMW)
- Veteran’s Choice Program
Our main office is located at 2002 McFarland Blvd, E, Suite 207 which is the inside corner of the L-shaped building behind Tuscaloosa’s Chil-Fil-A and Alpha Insurance.
Our satellite office in Pickens County is located in the out-patient specialty clinic on the 2nd floor of Pickens County Medical Center. Appointments are scheduled on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month.
WHAT TO BRING
Be prepared to bring the following to your first appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- List of your medications
- Office forms (provided above) unless submitted in advance